Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh, Lord, My Spirit is Weak




Now, I've heard it all. I'm trying to watch the BET awards, but my source has interrupted me with some gossip I don't want to believe. It is rumored that McKen Carrington in the law school is paying the professors in the law school $6,000 to do things such as call the roll, give exams, etc. Is this not shit they should ordinarily be doing anyway. I don't want to believe this, but if it is true, Carrington and every faculty member in quest for greed should be terminated. All I can say to this is "I Be Damn!" I've got so much information coming in, I can't keep up. O.K.


Allegation 1: It is rumored by a source that Carrington is running scared like a little BITCH for his job. He is so much trying to please students. It won't work! Look at your evaluations from the students and faculty. You are horrible. From information provided to me, you were last in your evaluation to all the Deans on TSU campus. Hmm. So, how do you keep your job? Whose buttocks are you kissing?


COMING SOON!!! The real 411 on Carrington's personal flunky!! Is you READY!! I think not..


FROM DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY to FLUNKY to ASST. DEAN OF (Only God Knows) to CARRINGTON'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT (FLUNKY)




1 comment: