Sunday, February 8, 2009

Texas Southern University

Greetings, my fellow supporters of Texas Southern University and especially Thurgood Marshall School of Law. It is my intention to keep you informed of the happenings on the campus as it relates to the new President. Ya'll thought Call of Da Wild was some shit, but ya'll ain't seen nothing yet. All I can say at this point, according to a source is that the Board is very disappointed with John Rudley, the little whimp. There is so much chaos in Hannah Hall that the National Guard may soon have to come and help those having affairs on their significant others.

I challenge you to forward what you know so we can discuss the happenings on campus. Oh, by the way, the gossip is that the Dean in the Law School may be in big trouble. The students dislike him, the faculty dislike him, the staff dislike him, and the alumni dislike him. The only person liking him is James Douglas. Hmmm!! I smell some fishy... you think they might be.......???? But anyway, my sources have shown me surveys from students and faculty with negative marks regarding McKen Carrington. Several people have filed charges against him. My internal source is getting the names and charges against Carrington. The source also alleged that Carrington changed the grade of only one student to an A while others got an S. Sounds like maybe a possible kickback or something. Good days are to come. Join me to make positive change on Texas Southern University Campus.

Yours truly,

Justice for All

No comments:

Post a Comment